CBBEL Energy provides a full scope of opt-out aggregation program development work including:
- Provide all competitive bid preparation and documentation.
- Participation in public education events – specific number of events attended determined by Council, Village Committee, or Village Aggregation point person.
- Development of a Plan of Operation and Governance per Village guidelines and program objectives.
- Work with Village point person or committee to design supply objectives.
- Determine unique objectives of Village with respect to product (term, percentage greened), inclusion of small commercial, separate or joint pricing for commercial and residential, etc.
- Interact with wholesale market to hedge supply commitments.
- Assist Village in completing data request forms with ComEd.
- Take lead in extensive data exchange and cleansing between ComEd and Village.
- Track customers opting-out of program for future contact, if desired by Village.
Call us today to get your free quote and for more information on your energy options at 847-823-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, this is no cost for our services.